The Administrative Assistant is responsible for helping to ensure a pleasant, productive, and organized work experience for the COO, CEO, and other executive team members, as needed. This person fulfills the job functions listed below and is available to help the executive team and other staff as needed. If you feel like you are a good fit for the job and our team please use the apply button at the bottom of the page and someone from our team will reach out to you.
– Directly report to and assist CEO & COO in managing multiple businesses and roles within each.
– Keep and manage executive schedule and calendar; liaise with other key players to ensure all parties are aware of and kept updated with regard to said schedule.
– Comfortably interact and liaise with executive level contacts.
– Cold call marketing.
– Run errands.
– Intricate, complex internet research.
– Creation of flyers, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, and other marketing materials.
– Coordinate and expertly design meetings and conferences.
– Website updates and maintenance.
– Social media management, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram.
– Limited travel within the state of Texas required.
– Understanding of private medical practice models.
– Entrepreneurial mindset.
– Expert level proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Quick learner; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
IT’S A PLUS IF:
– You are bilingual in Spanish and English.
– You know how to use WordPress.
– You have marketing and sales experience.
– You have social media management experience.
*Compensation commensurate with education and experience.*
– Day shift
– Monday to Friday
– High school or equivalent (Required)
– Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
– Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
– Administrative Experience: 1 year (Required)
– Full Time
– Team Oriented
– Small Office Environment
– Health Insurance
– Paid Time Off
4515 Lakeshore Drive
Waco, TX 76710
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the company and its’ patients.