Everyone, as you know Covid-19 and the world pandemic is an ongoing issue.
Practice social distancing.
Also note, that in Texas, our governor has allowed Urgent surgeries to proceed. Some elective surgeries can also proceed if a hospital reserves 25% of its beds for Covid patients.
Severe back and neck pain cannot wait. If you have issues please contact us today.
In light of the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak (and out of an abundance of caution), we are asking that you NOT come to the clinic if any of the following are applicable to you or anyone in your household:
- Fever (oral temperature 100.4° or higher) or symptoms of fever (such as chills or body aches) within the past 24 hours. Please do not consider yourself fever-free until your temperature has been normal for at least 24 hours without the use of Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Advil (ibuprofen).
- Shortness of breath and/or cough that is not known to be caused by another condition (for example congestive heart failure or allergies).
- Any international travel or travel to New York, California, Washington, or the Boston area within the past 14 days.
- Close contact with a person known/suspected to be infected with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Healthcare workers who have been in contact with patients known/suspected to be infected with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
If any of the situations described above is applicable to you, our usual late-cancellation policy will not apply. Please help us to decrease the number of people in our waiting room and wait in your car if you arrive early. If you are accompanied by family member(s), please consider having them wait in the car (weather permitting) during your appointment.